This is an interesting question as most people do want to have a life with a purpose. The fact is that there is no set formula for living a purposeful Christian life as God has endowed each individual with a unique set of gifts and talents to be used according to His will and plan for each life. That said, there are actually some secrets that have been discovered over the centuries that have led believers in Christ to an exciting and meaningful Christian life.
So now in answer to your question, a list of those secrets follows. As you embrace and live by these 10 secrets be sure to keep this Scripture in mind; Proverbs 3:6, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight.” In other words, when you put your trust in Him, God will reveal to you an exciting plan for your life. Then all you need to do is embrace and live it with a passion.
- Honor God in everything you do in life and work and service.
- Trust and Obey God always.
- Have a daily quiet time with Jesus
- Enjoy God’s presence, His Grace,His love and feel His Peace.
- Pray throughout the day.
- Read and Study the Bible Daily.
- Forgive and Forgive again & again & again
- Love, Care and Share God’s Love more.
- Be a Humble and Gentle Spirit
- Be a disciple of Jesus that shares the ‘Good News” as you are going in life. (The Great Commission)
Finally, remember God is Sovereign, He is in Control, and He can be completely trusted. Remember, too, our broken world needs Jesus and that He Loves you.